Friday, August 28, 2009

In-N-Out On The Fry


Double Double, Fries and a Coke.

I'm rolling out ot San Francisco today and risking missing my flight to Victoria because I've diverted to In-N-Out Burger in Millbrae. I know all about the "secret" menu but I can't get anough of the simple Double Double burger with pickles, lettuce, tomato, onions and good ole' Amerkun cheese.

And as much as I enjoy In-N-Out, I have to be honest: the fries suck. They cut the fries fresh and then finish fry them in oil, resulting in a fry that never gets quite crips and always turns soggy. For such a great burger, the fries have always been an utter disappointment. Luckily, I was customer number three today and the girl had plenty of time to fry my fries a little extra crisp. Turns out these were the best fries I've ever eaten at In-N-Out. I just wish they would blanch the fries first. Then nothing could assail In-N-Out.

Oh well, on to Victoria...


Proportional Goodness.

Another Double Double and Fries for the flight to Victoria.

No comments: