Thursday, August 12, 2010

Waiting at the Apple Store

Ever find yourself at the Apple Store and wanting to entertain yourself?

Whenever I go to the Apple Store I'm usually bored. Honestly, there's very little I can do on a computer at the Apple Store that will give me any real insight into how it will perform in real-life. So like most people, I just stand around trying to look like I know what I'm doing there while really I'm just wasting my time.

But I've found a new way to spend some time at the Apple Store and actually enjoy myself and I'm going to call it: "iSurfing."

Simply walk around the iPhone displays, pick up a random iPhone and go to its photo gallery and browse the photos and videos that other customers have left on the phones. It can be absolutely hilarious and a fun way to spend a few minutes of your time. You might also find a cute girl - and if you're really lucky, maybe she sent an e-mail to a friend from the phone and viola!, you've got her email address.

Which should be notice to the rest of you: don't take photos of yourself or leave any evidence of yourselves on these demo units. You never know who is going to stalk you after you leave...

1 comment:

Owen O'Neill said...

Actually... you just told everyone who is going to stalk them after they leave.