Friday, August 22, 2008

Problems Of Paradise

I'm eight days into my stay in Honolulu and I've run into a serious problem.

Since my arrival, it's been a non-stop orgy of friends, food, fun and general mayhem. In my mind, I've compiled a list of "must eat" places - many of which I just haven't had the time (or tummy space) to visit. Places like Helena's Hawaiian Food, Curry House Coco Ichibanya, Imanas-Tei, Sorabol or You Hungry?

Meanwhile, it's been a veritable feast of places old, missed and new. Old favorites like Zippy's and Original Pancake House, missed joints like Alan Wong's and new places like Hank's Haute Dogs, Nico's at Pier 38 and Town in Kaimuki.

I've been running mostly with an iPhone, compile that with a general lack of sleep and sobriety and keeping a daily update is nearly impossible. Rest assured, once I return home and download the images, I'll provide a complete overview of the week's activities.

No comments: