Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Tommy Burger Again


Gerry and the Number One Special.

I'm in Woodland Hills tonight having a very quiet evening with friends. A quiet evening instead of drinking and partying - it's a nice change of pace. I feel like I'm recovering and exploring sobriety for the first time in weeks. Maybe the haze is starting to clear.

We're not doing too much except hanging and wasting time. Part of me is itching to go back to L.A. and find some trouble, the other part is cool with just cruising. After awhile we're hungry and head out to Tommy's Burger.


My Number One Special, with regular fries.

Unlike the last outing to Tommy's, this time I'm actually hungry and eating a burger. It's better than I remember. More flavor, less grease. The Tommy Burger is famous around here. Two beef patties, two slices of cheese, chili, pickles, lettuce, tomato, onions and sauce. It's pretty darn good. Not the best burger in the world, but quite good nonetheless.

Whatever the case, Tommy's has an intense and loyal following here. Add some fries and a Diet Coke and it's a pretty good late night eat.


Christian prepares to eat his Number One Special.

No comments: