Tuesday, April 27, 2010

King's Hawaiian


Hawaiian Sweet Bread French Toast

Years ago, when I used to live in Honolulu, my friends and I used to go to the old King's Bakery Coffee Shop on South King Street. Fond memories of the Hawaiian sweet bread french toast and early morning shop talk.

Today, the old bakery and coffee shop are gone - replaced by the new bakery in Torrance. No more King's in Honolulu. With that in mind, I headed over to the Torrance location in search of french toast and found it just as good as I remembered. How nice it is when you can eat something so comforting without actually having to make it yourself.


Loco Moco Kim Chee Fried Rice


King's Hawaiian Bakery & Restaurant
2808 Sepulveda Boulevard
Torrance, CA
310-530-0050
www.kingshawaiianrestaurants.com

No comments: