Monday, April 26, 2010

The Vibe Between Friends


Carlyn and Seena

Tonight I've found myself back down in Orange County to meet up with Carlyn and Seena - two girls I've known since college years. I'm nearly an hour late because of the heavy traffic leaving L.A. and then going to the wrong location.

It's good to see old friends - especially ones whom I've always been close. The conversation turned as it always does between us to a mix of sex, drugs and rock 'n roll, with something about vibrators run amok as they get worn down. Of course, there are some things in life that I try not to understand...


Tempura


Grilled Shiitake Mushrooms


Fried Octopus


Grilled Beef Tongue


Grilled Pork Belly


Tori Kara Age


The girls ponder



Grilled Squid


Grilled Salmon


Shiso Rolls


Salmon and Yellowtail Nigiri


Hamachi Kara


Rainbow Roll



Green Tea Ice Cream


Not bad...


Kappo Honda
18450 Brookhurst Street
Fountain Valley, CA 92708
714-964-4629

No comments: