Sunday, February 20, 2011

BBQ El Salvador


Now THAT is an iced tea!

It's Sunday and I'm getting hungry. I'm getting a little tired of the breakfast buffet at the Holiday Inn, so I venture across the street to see what's available when I spot a barbecue joint serving what looks to be reasonable American style BBQ.

I thought I ordered the full rack of St. Louis ribs, but maybe my Spanish is just that bad (although I swear I thought I ordered in English) because they brought me the half rack with fries (I asked for beans). No matter, because the ribs were actually pretty darn good and I was so stuffed after that I was very happy that they didn't serve (or charge) me the entire rack. That would have been trouble!


Fries.



St. Louis style ribs with what were supposed to be baked beans.

No comments: