Thursday, April 22, 2010

Culver City


Liz and Chanti

Some girls are a good influence on your life. Some girls are bad. Liz has always been the latter. But I can't get enough.

We're back in Culver City for happy hour. I'm not really a happy hour kind of guy, so the scene is quite interesting and odd to me. Regular people blowing off steam after a day at the office. Many of the guys here are in suits and business attire - it's really strange for me. At least I've got the hottest girls in the place.

In some ways, it's hard to remember the details - but that's not too unusual on Liz outings. I took pictures but I'll have to reconstruct the details another time.


Slider


Sweet Potato Fries


Broccolini Pizza


Add Shannon


Red Velvet Cake


Someone actually called me "Charlie"...

No comments: