Friday, April 23, 2010

Mystery Fail: An Update


Stephanie Jacobsen as Kendra Shaw with Apollo and Starbuck on Battlestar Galactica.

Okay, feel free to call me a geek because I finally figured out why that girl at Intelligentsia Venice Beach had me so intimidated the other day. She was the XO on the Battlestar Pegasus in Battlestar Galactica: Razor and her name is Stephanie Jacobsen.

I had been racking my brain all day long trying to figure out where I had seen her before and it wasn't until my 3am drive down the 110 Freeway that it hit me: "She's frakking Kendra Shaw!!!

God, I'm so lame.

After ten years in The Biz, it's very rare for me to get excited about an actress or celebrity. But ever since I saw her on BSG, I was a fan - not a very good one since I didn't recognize her straightaway, but a half-chinese, half-white girl with foreign accent? I'm in love and I'm intimidated enough not to approach her at a coffee shop, evidently.

Geek. Lame. Fail.

No comments: